skip to primary navigationskip to content
Monday 25th May 1998: 09:00 - Committee Room
- MMA of 97-8/5 (already circulated)
2. Supervisions - summary of questionnaires and actions taken - memo from E.Marseglia attached.
9. `Critics' for the examinations meeting - R.E.Hills (IB Adv) cannot attend. C.J. Adkins has agreed to serve instead.
- MMA of 97-8/4 (already circulated)
3. Supervisions in Mathematical Concepts. Senior Tutors' Committee have agreed to 4 hours supervision, arranged by Department in cases where College doesn't provide teaching.
- Lecturers 1998-9
- Draft lecture list attached. Please check before the meeting.
- Soft matter option.
- Examiners and Classes 1998-9
Provisional lists compiled at the last meeting (attached).
- Examination Skills
Deferred from previous meeting.
- Part II General
Can a Long Vacation Project be offered as further work in Part II Special Subject Physics? TC is asked for a ruling.
- Teaching Committee
Review membership and responsibilities for 1998-9. Current list attached.
- Admission statistics
- Informal review of Waves, Optics and Atomic Physics
- Draft Course Handbook 1998-9
Approve changes to syllabuses.
- Consultative Committee
Matters arising from the Easter 1998 meeting.
- Teaching Quality Assessment
Review teaching activities which will be taking place during the week 2-5 November and other action necessary.
- Gender Issues
Longer term aims: TC members are asked to suggest problems to be tackled over the next two years.