Cavendish AP Group involvement
- The Group undertakes theoretical studies in a number of areas supporting the experimental astrophysics activities. The principle areas are:
- The study of cosmological models beyond the ΛCDM models.
- Baysean studies of the probabilities of cosmological models.
- The theory of data extraction from complex datasheets such as those to be generated in the Planck mission.
- The study of high energy astronomical phenomena, in particular the roll of relativistic jets in the cosmic environment, and the origin of cosmic magnetism.