We have three interdisciplinary computational radiotherapy research projects.
- The research programme VoxTox , funded by Cancer Research UK
- The Accel-RT project , funded by the STFC.
- The the GHOST project, funded by the Wellcome Foundation.
Computational Radiotherapy research links at Cambridge
- Principal Investigator of VoxTox
- Principal Investigator of Accel-RT
- Cavendish High Energy Physics Computational Radiotherapy
- Department of Engineering Co-Investigator on VoxTox
- Dr Simon Thomas, Head of Radiotherapy Physics at Addenbrookes Hospital, is a Co-Investigator.
- Cambridge eScience Centre Co-I on Accel-RT
- On Accel-RT we are working with colleagues in Oxford at http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/ and http://www.adams-institute.ac.uk/.