skip to primary navigationskip to content
Monday 16th February 1998: 10:15 - Committee Room
- MMA of 97-8/2 (already circulated)
- Feedback on supervisions - E. Marseglia to report.
- Safety in Part II labs - P.F. Scott to report (arising from 97-8/1).
- Working Group Reports
Reports are expected from all the year groups (no papers received yet).
- Teaching Quality Assessment
Report on progess
- IoP Accreditation
Visit anticipated - not before mid-March.
- Lecturers 1998-9
Assignment of staff to lecture courses, classes and examining.
- Part II/III Guides
Do we need to distribute these, now they are included in the Course Handbook? Suggest to issue a short update sheet. Could all members of the TC check if anything needs to be changed?
- Further work
What should be the status of "further work" for students who degrade?
- Non-completion of syllabus
Letter from P.J. Duffett-Smith enclosed.
To note requests for leave from Dr. Needs (LEM'99), Dr. Ball (L'99) and Prof. Pepper (LEM'99)