skip to primary navigationskip to content
Tuesday 7th November 2000: 09:30 - Committee Room
- MMA of 99-00/8 (already circulated)
- Class staffing/examiners - changes
- Training of Demonstrators
- Entrepreneurship Minor Option
- Marks database
- Support for PWF
- Part III Examples Class
Mark Warner will attend to discuss the proposed reorganization.
- Part III Projects
Proposed changes to assessment/monitoring for 2000-01.
- Carrying Forward of Marks
Proposal from Faculty Board for Chemistry (MSL/JRW)
- Lecturer Payments for MESP
Email from J.R.A.Cleaver
- Part IA Review
Report on Progress (JRW/MSL).
- Minor Options 2001-2
- Teaching Office
- Teaching Committee Membership
- Teaching Changes for next year
(JRW to report)
- Brief Items to report
- Part III Supervisions
- Safety (JRW to report)
- Staff Development (JRW to report)
- Training of supervisors
- Entries to Part III.
- NST Management Committee and Benchmarking Committee (JRW to report)
- Review action on problems last year
Date of next TC meeting(s)