Knowledge Transfer Facilitator
Fellow of Hughes Hall
Coordinator of the Cambridge NanoForum Strategic Network
Cambridge Enterprise Champion
JJ Thomson Avenue
Cambridge CB3 0HE
Agnieszka is the Knowledge Transfer Facilitator (KTF) for the Department of Physics, funded from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Impact Acceleration Account (EPSRC IAA). She works closely with KTFs based in other departments in Cambridge, researchers within the Cavendish Lab and external (primarily industrial) partners.
Agnieszka's role is to assist with the:
- wider impact delivery of research outcomes, especially in the EPSRC-relevant areas*
- establishing external partnerships - with industry, policy makers and beyond
- brokering new connections and collaborations
- translational funding opportunities
- outwards and inwards secondments and placements
- routes for commercialisation of academic research
- coordination of collaborative bids and projects
- discussion and writing impact statements for grant proposals
- advice on knowledge transfer through consultancy, joint projects, IP licensing, spin-outs, etc.
- organisation of events, training sessions, interactive workshops & guest visits
- promotion of research impact awareness among academics, postdocs and students
- anything else knowledge transfer related!
*) Dr Michael Simmons offers similar help for STFC-remit researchers and others, and collaborative research initiatives.