Part IB resources
(Note: prior to 2007-08 Part IB 'Physics A' and Physics B' were know as 'Physics' and 'Advanced Physics' respectively). Students may study either Physics A or Physics B as a single subject in Part IB of the NST or, by combining Part IB Physics A with Part IB Physics B, offer two subjects. It is expected that students who wish to proceed to Part II Physics will study both courses.
- Lecture Timetable - Physics A (on-line) - Physics B (on-line)
- Course Details - Physics A (PDF)
- Course Details - Physics B (PDF)
- Advice on Part IB subject choices
- Learning aims and outcomes (NST website, external link)
- The written papers for Physics A and Physics B
- Past examination papers
- NST Part IB Past Exam Papers by Year (Maths)
- Subject Web Pages
- IA and IB Maths Examples (DAMTP website, external link).