skip to primary navigationskip to content
Monday 24th May 1999: 09:30 - Committee Room
- MMA of 98-9/6 (already circulated)
- Female students' meeting
- Part II Experiments
- Classing in Parts II and III - Faculty Board suggestion
- Guidelines for examiners
SFG to report on recent feedback.
Report from E.Marseglia for Lent 1999.
Comments from A.Howie.
- Comsultative Committee
Matters arising from meeting of 20 May.
- Teaching changes for 1999-2000
Gravitational Astrophysics , Philosophy of Physics, Computational Physics
Possible new Minor Options? ( PBL, MCP)
Choice of IB lectures for Saturdays
Status of Course Handbook (VG)
- Examiners and Classes for 1999-2000
Proposed assignments have been circulated. Some changes are needed.
- Part II Atomic and Light
Report on any progress from JRW.
- Review of Computational Physics
Report from SFG.
- Maths for NST
IA syllabus -- SFG to report on exchange with N.Linden.
- Brief items
- Moderation of IA Practicals DAG
- Assessment of Part II Literature Reviews (E-mail from D.Khmelnitskii).
- Transferrable skills (report of the General Board's working party).
- Learning and Teaching Support Network.
- Organization of `Teaching Office'
- JRW leave L,E 2000.
Date of next meeting(s)