skip to primary navigationskip to content
Monday 19th April 1999: 09:30 - Committee Room
- MMA of 98-9/5 (already circulated)
- Part III Options with Chemistry - progress from PBL?
- Shock Waves Option JRW
- Physics of the Earth field trip JRW
- Female students' meeting
- Classing in Part II and III MSL
- Consultative Committee comments on Superconductivity, TP1 and Thermal Physics JRW
- Organising the Web
- Notice Boards for IA, IB DRW
- Guidelines for examiners
SFG to report on meeting with senior examiners.
- Teaching changes for 1999-2000
Further changes to lecturer assignments:
A.N.Lasenby on leave 1999-2000; P.P.Dendy retiring; S.Popsecu leaving.
Revised syllabuses VG; notably IB Dynamics (circulated)
- Examiners and Classes for 1999-2000
Lists of current assignments to classes, and history of examining, are circulated.
- Part II Atomic and Light
Report on any progress from DRW.
- Part II and III Solid State
Report on progress from PBL.
- Single Subject Physics review
CJBF to report
- Review of Computational Physics
Report from SFG.
- IB Advanced Exam
Report from SFG on meeting with senior examiners.
- IoP Accreditation
Visit scheduled for May 20th. Draft schedule circulated.
- Brief items
- QCA Report on A-levels (circulated for information).
- Staff Handbook JRW
- Teaching in Departmental Administration JRW, MSL
Date of next meeting(s)