skip to primary navigationskip to content
Friday 4th December 1998: 14:00 - Committee Room
- MMA of 98-9/1 (already circulated)
- M.Sci. for Affiliated Students
- Cockcroft developments
- Guidelines for examiners (SFG)
- Staff Handbook (JRW)
- Late submission of work in IA/IB (JRW)
- IoP A-level Initiative (JRW)
- Consultative Committee
Matters arising from the meeting of 3 December.
- Subject Review
Further post mortem?
Contents of Base Room.
- Part III Options with other departments
Report from PBL investigation.
- Review of Waves and Optics
Report from JRW.
- Teaching changes for 1999-2000
- Arrangements for Working Groups
- Revision of Solid State in Part II (and III)
- Review of IB Single Subject Physics
- Payment for NUTO Lecturers
- Maths in NST
Recent meeting attended by PBL.
- Short Items
- Anonymity in TP1 and TP2 exams (PBL to report)
- Part III General Relativity - request for substitution
- Teaching Prize (MSL to report)
- Rota of chairmen for IA and IB NST (JRW to report)