skip to primary navigationskip to content
Wednesday 11th November 1998: 10:15 - Committee Room
- MMA of 97-8/9 (already circulated)
- Comments from Part III Exam critics (circulated for information).
- MSL's response to External Examiners' reports - has met with approval from the General Board.
- Experience of training for supervisors and demonstrators.
- Progress with IA Class
- E-mail list of supervisors
- Committee Membership
- Progress with IB Advanced Exam
- Progress with Maths teaching in NST
- Overseas one-year students - response from Faculty Board - CalTech one-term exchanges.
- IoP A-level initiative
- Subject Review
Post mortem. What can we learn from the experience?
- First year teaching
Letter from V.Heine to the Teaching Committee.
- Examples Classes
Guidance for Demonstrators (PBL) - already circulated for the present year, but does the TC have any comments?
- Allocation to Literature Reviews
E-mail from D.Khmelnitskii
- Consultation on use of answer books in exams
Paper from N.Branson.
- Networking in the Cockcroft
TC's guidance has been sought.
- Part III Options with other departments
Response from Chemistry
Organization of PBL investigation.
- Review of Waves and Optics
Organization and brief.