skip to primary navigationskip to content
Tuesday 23th June 1998: 09:00 - Committee Room
- Gender Issues
Deferred from previous meeting. All women teaching staff invited to attend. Papers attached.
- MMA of 97-8/6 (already circulated)
- Progress on IA Practicals
- Progress on Maths teaching in NST
- Status of Further Work for student who has degraded
- Check on regulations for Part II (General)
- Supervision for Part III Theoretical Physics course
- Courses and Handbook 1998-9
Any last minute changes before the Reporter entry goes in?
- Draft syllabus for IB Condensed Matter Physics (attached)
- Part III Relativity and Geometry option
- Consultative Committee
Matters arising from the Easter 1998 meeting.
- Teaching Quality Assessment
Review teaching activities which will be taking place during the week 2-5 November and other action necessary.
- Meeting with Supervisors
Discuss any issues raised at the meeting on June 22.
- Policy for Masters Level Training
Replacement for R. Ball in preparing our display for Nat. Sci. Open Days?