Group: Collaborative Research Facilitator for Computational Radiotherapy
Room 714 Link Building,
JJ Thomson Avenue,
Cambridge CB3 0HE.
Tel. +44 (0)1223 746626 (Cavendish Laboratory)
Tel. +44 (0)1223 769306 (Department of Oncology)
Mob. +44 (0)7764 199221
Email: mps48 "at" cam.ac.uk
- I'm the Programme Co-ordinator of the interdisciplinary computational radiotherapy research programmeVoxTox, funded by Cancer Research UK and of the Accel-RT project, funded by the STFC.
- I support the development of research proposals in computational radiotherapy and related areas, finding funding, and co-ordinating projects when underway.
- Particular focus on helping to develop projects and links between colleagues in STFC-funded areas and elsewhere, including potential commercial opportunities.
- I have Prince 2 Practitioner project management certification.
- I'm also the Collaborative Research Facilitator for the Laboratory