Contractors carrying out maintenance and construction work, engaged through Estates Management or the Maintenance Team, will be provided with an initial contractors' induction and be issued with the booklet.
If you are engaging contractors, please ensure that:
- They receive the appropriate induction from Maintenance
- You notify Maintenance when they come
- They sign in at Bragg Reception at each visit
- The scope of their work is clear and they have provided you with a suitable risk assessment to cover this work
- Any work involving the fabric of the building, hot work, or work at height is notified in advance to the Maintenance team and is only carried out after a Permit to Work is issued by them
For advice on contractor management, contact Alan Turner (Maintenance) or Saba Alai (DSO).